Sibling Day 2014


For 2014, we headed to the capital of our state, Jefferson City, MO. We decided to wear one of our previously made Sibling Day t-shirts. I mean, really, we wear them once a year. How many Sibling Day t-shirts can one person have?

Of course, the first thing we did was tour the capital and view all the artifacts on display. The building is just gorgeous, as are all old buildings that are built with such character and detail. I'm always amazed how much I learn--things that I think I should have learned in school, but... what can I say?


We then did our usual shopping at the local stores, had a bite to eat at a local sandwich shop. We wanted to tour the old prison, however, time didn't allow as the next tour was in the evening. But I heard it was worth seeing, if you're into that kind of thing.

Naturally, a Sibling Day is not complete without ice cream involved, and Jefferson City has a great ice cream place so we were all over that!

No comments:

Post a Comment