French Dinner (Read this first, even though it's last)

Okay, it took me a while, but if you start with "The French Dinner" and then follow in order with French Dinner 2, French Dinner 3, etc., they'll be in order (sort of). I only picked out a "few" pictures. Hope you enjoy. I had a blast preparing this for Norm for our 15th Anniversary of our first date. For those of you who know me well, you know this is a major record for me :-)
I don't think Norm knew what to think when I said, "Mon cadeau pour toi." or "Assaie-toi s'il vous plait." or "Tu es la meilleure chose qui m'est arrivee." and much more! And despite the fact that I practiced like crazy, I still had to look at my cheat sheet.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, how beautiful! This makes me realize how little I know about you! We need to get together for coffee......and french pastries!!

    ReplyDelete