New Pictures - Sibling Day 2009

Here are the pictures from Sibling Day 2009.

Okay, let's see how good my memory is, uh... not so good. I can't remember where we ended up on Sibling Day. I know we drove through three states to get to our final destination and there was a big religious organization founded there. I can't seem to bring up the name of that either. Once someone tells me, it'll all come flooding back. Maybe.


This is (left to right for those of you that don't know us), Suzanne, Warren and Ruth and a very cute picture by the way.

At any rate, the photo's were taken along the river's edge before we made it to our destination and unfortunately there wasn't anyone around other than the four of us to shoot the picture. So we have three of us and three of us. That made perfect sense. One shot is our back side, the one I prefer, that shows the order of our age: (first of four = 1/4 (that being the oldest sibling Suzanne), second of four = 2/4 (Warren), third of four = 3/4 (me, Lynn) and fourth of four = 4/4 (the only whole one, Ruth).




We started something new by wearing matching Tshirts. Ruth is the artistic one who creates some kind of design or she has her husband, Bud do it. One year he airbrushed the design. I think those were the Tshirts from Sibling 2008, purple in color and the same year we surprised Sue for her 60th.

Dark green is the color were shooting for in 2010, I think. Start thinking of some kind of design. Anyone out there wanting to suggest anything, feel free.

1 comment: