Updates Needed

L, you're doing a great job with keeping up on your daily posts. You are inspiring.

In looking at this blog, I think we need to post an updated picture and perhaps a few updates. And there's nothing about Sibling Day 2009. I'll have to work on that. Or add to it--depending on which sibling beats me to it.

On a more personal note, I'm going to start yet another blog. Oh no, you say, not another blog to follow. E-gads. Well this one will be temporary, but I feel it will keep me more motivated if the "world" is watching. I've decided to start a running program. The blog will be about my running adventure and how far I get. Once I get to a point of accomplishment, or failure, the blog will be done.

1 comment:

  1. Running as in running with your legs outside, hitting the pavement, like in jogging? Do I sound like I'm an idiot? But I've never known you to run. Tell me more.

    ReplyDelete